Thu, Nov 09|
Capital Towers - Charlotte
Pass the Guidon Regional Conference
Explore the possibilities around selling your business to a qualified military veteran. The event is provided by our sponsors free of charge for attendees. However, please register by completing the ticketing process to secure your seat!
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2023, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
Capital Towers - Charlotte, 4350 Congress St, Charlotte, NC 28209, USA
About the event
- Registration & networking (appetizers/beverages)
- Keynote presentation: Passing the Guidon: Transferring ownership of existing businesses to qualified veteran buyers. General topics:
- The opportunity for transferring ownership of VOSB and SDVOSB for Government contractors
- Valuation drivers
- The acquisition process
- What defines a qualified military veteran buyer?
- Panel discussion: Understanding both perspectives: what's important for buyers and sellers?
- Lunch sponsored by JPMorgan Chase
- Main session: Acquisition process & Q&A
- Navigating JPMorgan Chase: Navigating JPMC: Business Bank, Commercial Bank, Private Bank overview
- Breakout sessions: The acquisition process - issues specific to buyers and sellers
- Breakout A: Buyers (Acquisition process, seller financing pros/cons, due diligence, finding targets, legal/accounting support)
- Breakout B: Sellers (Tax implications – asset vs. stock, Seller financing pros/cons, transition models)
- Closing remarks
Pass the Guidon - Charlotte
This ticket provides proof of registration!$0.00